There was a lot more to magic, as Harry quickly found out, than waving your wand and saying a few funny words.
I just wanted to point out Benedict’s phone answering dance, now documented in two very different films.
phone answering dance
Can you imagine wings just being a normal part of everyday life like imagine
- Stepping out of the shower and blow drying your wings each morning before work
- Sitting back in a chair and having them flop over the back lazily
- Shielding yourself from the sudden rain with your thick feathers
- Waking up in the morning with bedhead and bedfeathers
BEING ABLE TO DYE YOUR FEATHERS.
they’re so CUTE
If Lupita is the real life Disney Princess, can Jennifer be the real life quirky side kick?
I picked joining Tumblr and staying active on here because:
- I’m not attractive enough to be a Youtuber
- Not popular enough for twitter
- Facebook is dumb
One of the reasons why Emma Watson is one of the best female role-models of our time. She’s so underrated.
love this lady!
for every 50 notes this gets i’ll read a chapter of this book: